MESSAGE REGARDING OPENING OF THE MASJID
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Islamic Cultural Centre (Wembley) Masjid is still open for prayers however please follow all of the guidelines
We will maintain the previous safety measures:
- The Mosque will open 15 minutes before jamā‘ah, and close 15 minutes thereafter
- Please pray Sunnah and Nafl prayers at home
- Everyone must wear a mask covering both the mouth and nose
- Everyone must bring their own prayer mat
- You must make your ablution before coming to the masjid
- We strongly advise those over 70 below 13 children or those with health vulnerabilities to pray at home
- At all times, maintain distancing and be mindful of your safety and the safety of others
- We have minimised the capacity of Mosque following the Government guidance of social distancing.
- 1st Friday prayer will be at 1:30PM, 2nd Friday prayer at 2:00PM and 3rd Friday Prayer at 2:30PM
- Registration with SalaahSpace WebApp is compulsory for Jummah Salah. No entry if registration is not made.
(Please bear in mind that registration is usually active from Tuesday to Friday)
Below is the link you need to book your Jummah space.
- We request the worshippers, please not to gather outside the Masjid and follow the government guidance of social distancing.
- Please strictly adhere to guidelines and co-operation must be shown with all volunteers
MESSAGE REGARDING MADRASSAH
Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Alhamdulillah, The Madrassah will reopen from Monday 8th March 2021.
We expect all Parents to bring their children to the Madrassah with the guidance of social distancing.
All parents and children must wear face masks when dropping children and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Children will be required to wear face masks, their hands sanitised and their workstations will be sanitised before every lesson.
Any child or parent displaying signs and symptoms of Covid should refrain from coming to the Madrassah and the Masjid. They should self isolate and get a covid test done.
If the test results come back as negative then you may come to the Madrassah again.
In the unfortunate event of a test result returning positive, the child must isolate following guidelines of isolation.
Please note that children will come in smaller groups and leave in smaller groups.
The timings of attending and leaving will be different for each class.
Class 1: 5:00pm – 6:45pm
Class 2 & 3: 4:30 – 6:15pm
Class 4 & 5: 4:45 – 6:30pm
Hifz Class: 5:15 – 8:15pm
No parents should remain after dropping and picking up their child from their respective classes
Please follow this guidance for smooth operation of the Madrassah.
Please also note that Easter Holidays this year will be deferred and there will be no Easter holidays.
Instead those 2 weeks holidays will be given in Ramadan.
So consequently, the Children will get holidays for the whole month of Ramadan instead insha-Allah.
Please also find Covid-19 Risk Assessment for re-opening of Madrassah here
Please ensure you follow the guidelines outlined in the leaflets below:
Hands, Face, Space leaflet – English
Hands, Face, Space leaflet – Hindi
Hands, Face, Space leaflet – Gujarati
Hands, Face, Space leaflet – Arabic
Hands, Face, Space leaflet – Somali
Six Ways to Improve your Wellbeing
Taking care of yourself is really important, especially in these challenging times. Follow the six simple steps in the guides below to improve your mental health and wellbeing